Facebook owner, Mark Zuckerberg lands in Nigeria today. His landing I could say is somewhat secret as only a few people in the Country knew about it. Seeing him for the first time in African soil, I've come to understand the complete meaning of simplicity and a good personality, but before i go into that detail, let me pick out a few things you must know about this Rare Gem
Full Name: Mark Elliot Zuckerberg
Nick Name: Mark Zuckerberg
Place Of Birth: White Plains, New York
Birthday: 14Th Of May 1984 (He's 32 yearl Old)
Occupation: Computer Programmer, Philanthropist
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Marital Status: Married
He smiles at all times, never frowns, he never complains and even if he does, he uses a kind feature to make his point. This is quite a good quality and I can assure you all as my readers that I'm copying that into my lifestyle.
Mark Zuckerberg is the worldsnumber 7 Richest man and here are a few Lessons I've come to learn from his history.
1. Mark actually is a light dresser, all his time, all his launchings, even the day he launched his satellite on space, he wore just a pair of denim and his usual ash colored T-Shirt. This is a lesson especially for me as an African. You know being an African has exposed me to several things I think needs to be changed amongst our leaders. African leaders, even the poorest wants to be recognized as a living being and as such, they go through all they can in order to achieve this.
This is why we have people who'd spend a fortune on clothes just to impress the society they find themselves whereas, Mark, a multi Billion worth young man, travels the globe on his #Ash colored shirt.
This is a true definition of simplicity.
2. Mark is forever innovative: His flight to Nigeria, a country believed to be one of the most corrupt in the world is a prove of the fact that he has a different mindset, a different look of things and I'm sure this will indeed positively affect his business especially as he intends to expand his reach in the African continent.
Being a close fan of Mark's I wanna emulate this and apply such in my dealings with fellow men even at the work place as it would improve my human relationship with everyone around me.
3. His early life as a child reveals that he was never born poor, his father was a dentist, his Mum, a Psychiatrist. Mark's interest on computers began at the early ages of 12, when he he used Atari BASIC to create a messaging program he named "Zucknet." His father used the program in his dental office, so that the receptionist could inform him of a new patient without yelling across the room. The family also used Zucknet to communicate within the house. Together with his friends, he also created computer games just for fun. "I had a bunch of friends who were artists," he said. "They'd come over, draw stuff, and I'd build a game out of it."
Point 3 above has a lot of lesson for everyone, especially i myself, you reading this post because there are times when everything seems so useless and out of order but with determination, we can make a better version of things especially when we have an understanding family like that of Marl's.
4. He didn't Want all the Glory to himself and so when his other classmates approached him with a new idea to build Harvard connection which he accepted and this holds a very important for me as a blogger. Never get to play with teamwork, because its got a lot of uplifting potentials.
5. Mark sort out his life at an early stage, he knew what he wanted and he also knew the decisions he had to make in order to be able to achieve such decisions which involved forfeiting his educational life in order to work for his dream and he actually achieved it.
Even this post you're reading now has been shared on facebook, and will also be share by you to others who might be interested in it and this is what that dream he once had brought to the Globe! Yes - a system where everybody is connected, a system where you can locate your friends even though it has been such a while since you last saw them!
I could imagine the tears in my mum's eyes when she found her former boy friend back in high school. They were so happy they could locate themselves through facebook and today, they're closer than Glue and papar.
Just In Case You Missed His Facebook Live Video, You Can Easily watch that below!